how the Company Processes Personal Data
within the platform available at https://superhow.art/ (“Platform”). Please
commencing the use of the Platform.
Your privacy is our top priority
We respect and protect your privacy and undertake to Process your Personal Data in a fair and lawful manner.
We implement Platform appropriate
technical and organisational measures to safeguard Personal Data from unauthorized access, unlawful
disclosure, accidental loss, modification, destruction or
changes, changes in the Platform, activities of the
Company and other factors. We will inform you about the amendments by publishing the amended text of the
Processing of your Personal Data or pertaining
Platform – as described in the superhow.ART
Platform terms and conditions (“Terms”).
Company – UAB “SUPER HOW ART” a company incorporated and operating under
laws of the Republic of Lithuania, In this
Data Subject –
Data Controller – anyone who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and
means of the Processing of Personal Data. For the
Processor – a person or an entity who
Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Data Controller. GDPR – Regulation (EU)
2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal Data – any information that, directly or indirectly, can identify a living
natural person. Processing –
any operation or set of operations performed with regard to Personal Data, whether or not performed by
means, for example collection, recording,
organisation, storage, adaptation, alteration, retrieval, gathering, use, combination, erasure or
Recipient – a natural or legal person, public authority or another body, to whom
Data may be lawfully disclosed by the Company.
What types of Personal Data we have and how we get it?
We currently collect and Process the following information:
- Identification & contact data, such as name (username), email address.
information is provided by you when you register for newsletter or/and mailing list.
- Wallet data, such as amount of ETH, USDT and platform issued tokens, use of
USDT and platform issued tokens. Such data are provided by you while using the Platform.
- Communication data, related to communication between you and the Company
Platform, via email or by other means;
- Legal grounds and purposes of Processing Personal Data
We only collect and process Personal Data about you where we have
legal grounds. Legal grounds include consent (where you have given consent),
contract (where processing is necessary for the performance of the Terms), legal obligations applicable to
and our legitimate interests.
- Performance of the Terms
The main purpose of Processing the Personal Data is to perform the
Terms of the Platform. Examples of purposes for such Processing include:
- to authorize, provide, control and administer access to the Platform and the
services within the Platform;
- to manage our relationships with you.
- Compliance with legal obligations
The Company needs to comply with legal obligations. Therefore, we are required to Process Personal Data in
accordance with applicable laws. Examples of purposes for such Processing are:
- to comply with rules and regulations relating to accounting, legal investigations, etc.;
- to fulfil the obligations of applicable litigation laws.
- Legitimate interests
The Company Processes Personal Data for our legitimate interests. This Processing is necessary for the purposes
of a legitimate interest pursued by the Company, which we have considered outweighing the Data Subject’s
interest of protection of the Personal Data. Examples of purposes for such Processing are:
- to develop, examine and improve the Platform and/or the services and/or the Data Subject’s user
experience by performing analyses, statistics, etc.;
- to prevent or investigate possible fraud or other violations of the Terms and/or attempts to harm other
- to reply to the Data Subject’s requests;
- to establish and defend legal claims.
Some of the data may be Processed based on the Data Subject’s consent. Where we rely on your consent to
process Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw or decline your consent at any time.
- Whom we disclose the Personal Data?
The Company may share some Personal Data with Recipients, such as competent authorities. The Company does not
disclose more Personal Data than necessary for the purpose of disclosure. Recipients may Process the Personal
Data acting as Data Processors and/or as Data Controllers. When Recipient is Processing Personal Data on its own
behalf as a Data Controller, the Recipient is responsible for providing information on such Processing of
Personal Data to the Data Subject.
The Company may disclose Personal Data to Recipients, such as:
- seller, who sells the artwork and/or NFTs (tokens) within the Platform or provide services;
- Data Processors invoked by the Company for development and/or maintenance of the Platform and/or the
- competent authorities, such as tax authorities and law enforcement agencies;
- financial and legal consultants, auditors, other service providers and affiliates of the Company, to
disclosing of the Personal Data is necessary and lawful.
- How and how long we store the Personal Data?
As a general rule Data Subject’s Personal Data are Processed within the EU/EEA. The transfer and
of Personal Data outside of the EU/EEA could only take place if there is a legal basis and appropriate
We keep Personal Data for a limited time period and in any event no longer than necessary for the purposes for
which the Personal Data were collected. The retention periods are defined by the laws or legitimate interests of
the Company. After retention period comes to an end the Company will then delete the Personal Data.
- Data protection rights and how to complain?
Under GDPR, you have the following rights:
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
You can also complain to the Lithuanian State Data Protection Inspectorate (website address: www.vdai.lrv.lt) if you are unhappy with how we
your Personal Data.
- Your right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify
think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is
- Your right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal
- Your right to restriction of Processing – you have the right to ask us to
Processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to Processing – you have the the right to object to the
your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer
information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Our contact details:
UAB “SUPER HOW ART”
Aukstaiciu str. 7, Vilnius, Lithuania